- How do I measure my wrist and figure out what bracelet size I need?
Please use a piece of string to wrap loosely, but snuggly, around your wrist. The length of the string used is your WRIST SIZE.
You learn your bracelet size by adding 1" to your wrist measurement.
- What is the difference between a "sized" bracelet and a "slider" bracelet?
A sized bracelet is set to the size of your wrist and has a lobster clasp. A slider bracelet is a specific chain with a bead that slides along the chain allowing the wearer to open and close the bracelet.
- How to I keep my silverware jewelry clean?
Each creation from ForkNwears arrives with a little piece of cloth that is specific for removing tarnish from silver. Whenever you notice tarnish or discoloration on your piece, simply clean it with the provided cloth.
- How do I place a custom order?
- When do you ship orders?
"Ready to ship" items (designs that do not need size adjustments or custom changes) are shipped within 3 business days of the order.
If you need an order sooner, please contact ForkNwears.
- When do you restock items?